Monday, March 21, 2016

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Rebecca Lynn's Bakery! I am so glad you stopped by. My name is Rebecca Gross and my love of baking started from an early age. I remember always being in the kitchen helping my mom and older sister. When I was ten I received my first official order for three dozen cookies. That was one of the most exciting days I can remember!

When someone thinks of a party or a wedding what's one of the first things that come to mind? The desserts! Cakes and/or cupcakes are almost always a given. It's rare to celebrate a special occasion without a festive cake to go along. Sweets make the world sweeter, don't you think?

I love to make desserts that fit right into your occasion. Custom orders are my specialty! Feel free to contact me by email. I would love to hear from you!
Wattsburg, Pennsylvania 

No comments:

Post a Comment